Re: Risk, Reward, and Human Enhancement

From: Adam Safron (asafron@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2008 - 09:48:17 MST

Or so the story goes... How instrumental was the dream? Would drugs
have allowed competing scientists to discover the structure before
him? I strongly doubt this. Think about the relevant problems as
much as possible. Read as much as possible from diverse sources. Try
to stay healthy and live a balanced life. These seem like more
reliable paths to scientific greatness.
-Adam