Your SIAI FAQ Suggestions?

From: Tyler Emerson (emerson@intelligence.org)
Date: Sun Dec 02 2007 - 19:36:13 MST

What commonly-asked questions do you think the Singularity Institute
should answer in a FAQ? Please send over your suggestions. Email me
one, 10, or even 100, but make sure they're questions you think are
common.

Send suggestions to emerson@intelligence.org.

Drew Reynolds, creator of the valuable Accelerating Future Database
(acceleratingfuture.com/people/), will oversee this project with SIAI
team.

No promises, but in addition to text, we hope to create
FAQ-audio/video to share through blogs, Facebook, YouTube, etc.

If one of your questions is used, we'll list you as a contributor and
link to your blog/site (let us know if you want anonymity).

Thanks!

--
Tyler Emerson, Executive Director
P.O . Box 50182, Palo Alto, CA 94303 USA