Re: What best evidence for fast AI?

From: Vladimir Nesov (robotact@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 14:44:41 MST

Point of this hypothetical case is that you supposedly can't implement
'intelligence' thing within physics (no physical device will be able
to implement that measurable interface), so you need this soul thing
that exerts external influence from device outside the matrix that is
able to implement said interface.

--
Vladimir Nesov                            mailto:robotact@gmail.com