What is Good and what is Evil?

From: Stefan Pernar (stefan.pernar@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2007 - 21:38:30 MDT

Dear all,

We all prefer a positive outcome of the singularity over the alternative.
But what does 'positive' mean? How would a post human intelligence reason
about good and evil? Over the past two years I have concerned myself with
that questions and organized my thoughts in the form of a novel sized book
called Jame5. It is free as in speech and available at http://www.jame5.com/

Testimonials:
"Jame5 is an engaging story about our confrontation with the singularity.
>From virtual worlds to AI gods, it provides a poignant and sometimes
chilling exploration of the future and what it means to be human. A
fascinating read." *Dr. Stephen Omohundro - President of Self-Aware Systems
and Advisor to the Singularity Institute for Artificial Intelligence*

„Of the several hundred science fiction books I have read so far Jame5 is
one of the good ones. Its new ideas gave inspiration for thought and I had
fun reading it."* Michael Adling - micenterprise.de*

"If you enjoy intelligent fiction with more than a mere pinch of philosophy,
this book is for you. Applies the idea of 'survival of the fittest' to a
singularity scenario and challenges your perception of what is real, what is
right, what is possible - and what is not. An alluring glimpse into the
future of mankind!"* Monika Siegenthaler*

"If you are what you remember then couldn't your past have just been a
dream? Read at your own risk - Jame5 may dislocate your mind!"* Olive Huang
Hai – youtube.com/Katzen2002*

„Answering the essential question of what the meaning of life might be has
occupied us since the existence of human consciousness. Jame5 explores this
as well as other questions and opens new perspectives that keep the reader
thinking long after having closed the book."* Sonja Costabel*
Would be great to hear from you on it.

Kind regards,
Stefan

--