OT: Cryonics options?

From: Robin Lee Powell (rlpowell@digitalkingdom.org)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2007 - 14:15:43 MDT

I'm aware that this isn't a very SL4 topic, but I'm not on any of
the mailings lists where it would be more on topic, so...

I'm going to get myself frozen and all, and I'm interested in
pointers on the various companies. My default is ACS, because I'm
in San Francisco, so any horror stories about them might be
particularily helpful. The best thing I've found so far myself is
http://www.cryonics.org/comparisons.html

Please reply privately so as to avoid list polution. :)

-Robin

--
Lojban Reason #17: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo
Proud Supporter of the Singularity Institute - http://intelligence.org/