Re[2]: Is SETI dangerous?

From: Алексей Турчин (avturchin@mail.ru)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 10:02:40 MDT

I think it is not extremaly unlikely, because wavefront consists of two fronts actually: radiowave front and physical space ships front. If the maximum speed of the ships is 0.5 of the speed of light, and singularity is in Andromeda galaxy 2 million light years away, then the time between arriwing of two fronts is 1 million years.

So, may be we are already in the wave front for hundrets of thousands years, but we could detect it only after we create radioteleskopes.