a2i2 looking for entry-level programmer

From: Peter Voss (peter@optimal.org)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 08:43:53 MDT

Adaptive A.I. Inc is looking for Entry-Level Programmer / AI Psychologist

As our team is expanding (now at 15), we are once again looking to fill a
(Los Angeles based) full-time entry-level programming position.

We require someone with at least one year of practical experience
programming in c# and/or Java. The position will also requires some sys
admin tasks (Windows).

We want someone smart, and highly motivated to work on AGI. Attitude and
work ethics are more important than deep technical skills.

Because we are expecting rapid expansion of our project and team over the
few years, this position provides excellent scope for advancement.

Our project has definite commercial objectives, and we offer competitive
compensation in addition to the option of equity participation in our
company.

Send resume to jobs@adaptiveai.com

Please pass this on to anyone who might fit the bill.

Thanks.

Peter