Re[2]: Is SETI dangerous?

From: Алексей Турчин (avturchin@mail.ru)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 04:25:06 MDT

Ok. Thank you for understaning. I only 3 days ago understood that passive Seti could be dangerouse, so not all details are clear.

And not only self-reproducing, but preparing bases for colonization wave or preventing other wave to use Earth as a base - are good goals. Also just exploring the universe.

But self relicating wave has good chances to eat almost all resourses. So, the probability to meet signal from selfreplicating wave are high.

Alexei Turchin.