Re: Re: Is SETI dangerous?

From: Matt Mahoney (matmahoney@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2007 - 15:26:11 MDT

--- Алексей Турчин <avturchin@mail.ru> wrote:

> What do you mean by 'find'? That they fly to Earth? But it wull take much
> more time then to travel with a speed of light by radiowave. If they are on
> the another galaxy in millions light years, this difference will be
> important.
>
> Alexey Turchin.

If they are as advanced over us as we are over bacteria, then you can't say
anything about what they can or can't do. Our whole universe could be one of
their little experiments. You would have no idea. Your thoughts are just the
execution of a program that they wrote.

-- Matt Mahoney, matmahoney@yahoo.com