JOIN: Daniel

From: Daniel (kopacetic101@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 06:58:41 MDT

Hi All,

Stumbled upon the "meaning of life" page and it made a lot of sense to me :D

After a degree in Psychology/Computing/Linguistics/Creative writing I, as
others, found myself completely unexpectedly in the corporate world of
investment banking. It was so far removed from my personality that I fear I
*was* an entirely different person (who said that?). I've been programming
since the ZX81 and hacked ever since. Most recently after 20 years in IT
I've decided to do another degree in Computer Gaming in September 2007 and
will be studying AI as well as a variety of related subjects.

I look forward to reading the archives.

Daniel

http://www.danielkobayashi.com