JOIN: Lurking McMuffin

From: rick.smith@ntlworld.com
Date: Mon Jul 16 2007 - 03:38:59 MDT

Hi there,

I'm a 31 year old programmer from the UK who trundled off the end of my computer science degree straight onto the corporate treadmill, until I read Staring into the Singularity at my desk in 2003.

Now I'm on a journey that ends in heart attack due to Sausage and Egg McMuffin addiction, Singularity (not necessarily an end, but 'end' may need redefining thereafter), or something less noteworthy.

Until I have something worthwhile to say, I'm just going to lurk in here at the back if that's okay.

Cheers!

-Rick-