Re: A very surreal day

From: Jay Dugger (jay.dugger@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2007 - 20:15:56 MDT

21:02 Wednesday, 4 July 2007

On 7/4/07, Eliezer S. Yudkowsky <sentience@pobox.com> wrote:
> Yeah.
>
> So.
>
> Um.
>
> You ever have one of those days where you're, like, checking
> Technorati to see if anyone has linked to intelligence.org recently, and
> you come across a blog post which mentions that -

That strikes me as quite odd. Do you deserve congratulations,
sympathy, or legal advice?

Heck, telephone them and ask for a program. Write or fax them on SI
letterhead and request a complimentary pair of tickets, airfare to NY
and accommodations for two. Who knows? You might get it.

Happy (belated) Independence Day to my fellow Americans.

--
Jay Dugger
http://jaydugger.suprglu.com