Re: STORY: I don't know, Timmy, being God is a big responsibility

From: Mohsen Ravanbakhsh (ravanbakhsh@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2007 - 13:32:09 MST

The story was amazing.

*"...This means that if an infinite computer exists anywhere, almost
certainly we are being emulated on it now."
*
*Is there any proof that constructing such a computer is impossible?*
*Because it seems impossible... it's a matter of decision with quantum
computers, since the universe would be a more powerfull quantum computer. *
*It's like trying to simulate a blue-gene on a 8086!*
*
* Mohsen