Re: JOIN: Morgan Sutherland

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2007 - 12:49:34 MST

Hi Morgan,

Welcome!

If you're interested in AI you might also be interested in the AGI
email list, at

http://www.agiri.org/email/

and also, for general futurist issues, the Extropy Chat list

which has been more active than SL4 lately (these things fluctuate).

I am optimistic you will enjoy Bard. My niece attends there, and my
son attends Simon's Rock College which is owned by Bard though a
couple hours drive away and with a different educational program --
anyway my impression is that its a good place.... My younger son is
a budding digital artist, for his rendition of the Singularity see

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ijtYZMEolxU [RoboTurtle II]
http://one.revver.com/watch/111521 [RoboTurtle III: this is the one
with the Singularity, a sequel to the prior]

Yours,
Ben Goertzel