SL4 Demographics... Results!

From: Joel Pitt (joel.pitt@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 12 2007 - 20:42:57 MST

Hi all,

It's probably all a distant memory for most of you, but last September
I posted a survey and 78 of you replied with your answers.

Finally I've gotten around to compiling the answers, making some
graphs, throwing in a few comments, and putting up a webpage!

It's linked off my blog, so people can leave comments, make
suggestions etc. If there is something in particular you would have
liked to see me analyse, then you can make a request for me to do so.
It may take a couple of weeks but I'll do my best to oblige.

http://blog.ferrouswheel.info/2007/01/sl4-survey-results/

For those in a hurry, the direct link is:

http://ferrouswheel.info/docs/sl4-survey.html

Sorry for the delay! :)

--
-Joel
"Unless you try to do something beyond what you have mastered, you