Re: MEST

From: micah glasser (micahglasser@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 11:46:54 MST

I see your point Damien. I was merely using the acronym in the same manner
as John Smart (I like how he thinks). However the concept and the acronym
are useful. I say we wrest it a way from them. The new acronym will be STEM
compression.

--
A designer is an emerging synthesis of artist, inventor, mechanic, objective
economist and evolutionary strategist.