Re: Future currency

From: micah glasser (micahglasser@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 00:51:17 MST

Its true. Because of the principle of MEST compression I assume that a
post-singularity society will be a collective (though this is only an
assumption). However I do not assume that some dominant AI will distribute
mass/energy uniformly among conscious entities but rather that the
hypothetical post-singularity collective will allocate all resources
according to some pre-established logic based on maximum efficiency. And
finally - yes information will always be valuable buts its value will be
maximized when it is maximally distributed because post-singularity
economics will necessarily be a non-zero sum game. In other words trade
secrets, patents ect. are economically inefficient outside of the
motivational faculties inherent in the architecture of the primate brain.

--
A designer is an emerging synthesis of artist, inventor, mechanic, objective
economist and evolutionary strategist.