Re: the end of fermi's paradox?

From: Chris Petersen (moses2k@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 19:51:11 MST

With a point that vulnerable, who needs more than one? :)

In a community of minds, there may be competition for resources, both
comptronium and sunlight. The first mind(seed) with a nanofac to reach a
new star system would have first option on its resources, and thus, might
gain for itself more processing power than it would be likely to attain in
its home system.

Or are we still missing something?

-Chris