Re: META: SL4 demographics

From: kevin.osborne (kevin.osborne@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2006 - 00:22:54 MDT

> Might I suggest to the moderators, in the light of the stringent
> Death Whim policy recently exercised, that anyone feckless or stupid
> enough to post responses to the list anyway be banned instantly for
> at least three months?

I'd say yes

:-)

either that or it can substitute as my JOIN message... ;-)

and FWIW, the fact that I think we'll all be dead long before the
singularity hits is worth noting. I think most of you guys are
swallowing way too much of the hype with this little hobby of ours...

...and is it wrong that I find being called feckless a rather odd turn-on?