Fwd: Ultraworld Future

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 17:01:38 MDT

(Richard Loosemore sent this to SL4 on Aug 30, but it bounced due to
containing the word "s*bscribe" without the *-substitution. I cannot
manage to turn off the administrivia misfeature on Majordomo; I've tried.)

The Ultraworld Future discussion list is now up and walking. The scope
of the list is "The singularity, any issues associated with the path
that lies between here and the singularity, and the nature of the
post-singularity world."

To s*bscribe, go to: