Re: How to resolve the dispute

From: Damien Broderick (thespike@satx.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 15:06:57 MDT

At 02:03 PM 8/29/2006 -0400, Richard Loosemore wrote:

>Get a count of how many of them think that someone who writes about
>the subject the way Eleiezer does, is sane.

Hey, take a stress pill, Dave.

Although I tend to agree that Richard has made his general case (that
he's been systematically mis--read and accused of holding some
opinions the very contrary of what he's asserted repeatedly), this is
overkill and unhelpful, as was Robin's bleating about "senility", and
the snippishness by all and sundry about "ignorance" when they
usually meant "I disagree with you, probably, if I could be bothered
working out what you just said."

Damien Broderick