Re: Singularitarian demographics

From: micah glasser (micahglasser@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 12:35:16 MDT

I have no background in computers or programing. I came to an understanding
of exponential technological advancement through the study of philosophy and
economics. I think the key is that most people who believe in a near future
technological singularity have a very broad and interdisciplinary
understanding of human history and how that history is connected to the
natural order.