mailing list help?

From: Keith Henson (hkhenson@rogers.com)
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 09:14:21 MDT

A significant list I post on has been down for over a month now. The
person who runs it says it will be back up eventually, but he would really
like someone competent to take it over. It is a highly ranked list and has
a substantial list of significant articles. I don't know how much
bandwidth it eats, but being all text it can't be much.

If you would be interested, please let me know. I will give details (if
you don't already know which list it is) and contact information.

Keith Henson