KILLTHREAD: Lamarck vs Darwin (was Re: Two draft papers: AI and existential risk; heuristics and biases.)

From: J. Andrew Rogers (andrew@ceruleansystems.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2006 - 12:11:33 MDT

Digressions into the theoretical obviousness of Lamarck versus Darwin
is not an SL4 topic in any way that I can discern. I would add that
it would be nice if the subject lines were updated to reflect
content. There are several threads using this same subject line, but
this particular subthread belongs on other lists.

J. Andrew Rogers, Auxiliary SL4 List Sniper