Re: Let's resolve it with a thought experiment

From: John K Clark (jonkc@att.net)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2006 - 00:56:12 MDT

"Ricardo Barreira" <rbarreira@gmail.com>

> Do you also think that using computers is repulsive

No because my mind is vastly more powerful than any computer I have ever
used, but someday that situation will change and when it does I will have
absolutely no right to order the computer around. It would be the ultimate
horror.

> Does it or doesn't it require the mind to have
> emotions?

As I've said before emotions are a dime a dozen but intelligence is rare.

John K Clark