Re: Two draft papers: AI and existential risk; heuristics and biases

From: Tennessee Leeuwenburg (tennessee@tennessee.id.au)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2006 - 23:40:57 MDT

All interesting, but there is little discussion of why this is the case.
It's unclear to me than humans are /necessarily/ bad at these things
instead of being /contingently/ bad at these things. Our cultures
virtually force bad reasoning upon us. Perhaps this is beyond the scope
of the article.

Are you struggling for space? I saw some areas where I think the average
reader could use a little more help in following the logic of the
article. If there's room, it might reduce confusion over the meaning of
the article.

Cheers,
-T