Re: Singularity awareness

From: Brian Atkins (brian@posthuman.com)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 10:58:30 MDT

It'd be interesting to ask Kurzweil how many copies of TSIN have been printed so
far. I noticed it hung solidly in the top 500 at Amazon for over six months, and
still jumps up there sometimes even now. Wouldn't surprise me if it has printed
100k copies already.

--
Brian Atkins
http://www.intelligence.org/