Re: Superrationality

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Thu May 25 2006 - 11:59:50 MDT

Hi,

I'll be offline for the rest of the day, but I'll write up something
clear on my very simple decision theory approach to superrationality,
tomorrow or over the weekend, and post it for criticism ;-)

It deals simply with Newcomb's Paradox [taking the one box] but I did
not think about Solomon's Problem, in fact I am not sure what this
problem is (I assume it is related to King Solomon and the
baby-halving threat, but if you could point to a webpage giving a
crisp formulation of the problem I'd appreciate it).

-- Ben