Re: Simulation Argument?

From: José Raeiro (zeraeiro@clix.pt)
Date: Sun May 21 2006 - 14:53:16 MDT

> If our universe is a simulation, then the proof or evidence of the =
> simulation (and it's simulators) will not reveal itself by accident, =
> neither to humanity nor posthumanity. Any observable evidence exists =
> within our simulated universe and is completely under control by the =
> operator(s), and only by a deliberate act will any hard evidence be =
> collected.
>

> Mark Nuzzolilo

If a civilization was able to build such a simulation then they must
have some kind of a sense of humor. I think they would program some kind
of reward to when the simulation itself became aware of such
possibility. Or perharps they wouldn't allow anyone becoming aware of
such an hypotesis.

José Raeiro