Re: wrong again (was Re: Imposing ideas, eg: morality)

From: Phillip Huggan (cdnprodigy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2006 - 16:26:05 MDT

If two actor disagree the weighting set by the AGI for both brain-states is set at 50/50 and I assume ve lets inidividuals experience both and pick one. I didn't mean to imply the AGI would spoonfeed experiences to individuals much as I am spoonfeeding this discussion to you. An infant doesn't enjoy spicy salsa like I do, is what you are basically pointing out.

m.l.vere@durham.ac.uk wrote: Quoting Phillip Huggan :
> Not really infinite considering some physical constant limits and resource
> limitations (but still much diversity).
>
> The safest way to assign brain-state heirarchy is to somehow have one mind
> experience two different states simultaneously. Otherwise have trusted
> actors experience them both at separate points in time and report their
> preference.

And when 2 trusted actors (whether they have experienced both simultaneously
or separately) disagree?