Re: ESSAY: Forward Moral Nihilism

From: Edward Miller (progressive_1987@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2006 - 01:17:47 MDT

The guy who posted this is the same guy that has been
posting at BetterHumans under the name Crippled_Sloth

He has posted this exact same thing here:
http://www.betterhumans.com/forums/thread/7205.aspx

My guess is this guy is one of the from transtopia...
the site that just was exposed as being white
supremicist.

His comments on betterhumans have been very odd and
showed a lack of empathy for fellow humans and a very
similar tone as transtopia