RE: Reminder: SIAI Challenge expires this Sunday | SIAI February news

From: Tyler Emerson (emerson@intelligence.org)
Date: Sun Feb 19 2006 - 22:58:21 MST

We are $800 away, with two hours until midnight on the West Coast.

http://www.singularitychallenge.com

Thank you to everyone for your last-minute contributions.

With best wishes,

~~
Tyler Emerson | Executive Director
P.O. Box 50182 | Palo Alto, CA 94303 U.S.
T-F: 866-667-2524 | emerson@intelligence.org
www.intelligence.org | www.singularitychallenge.com