Re: Hard Take-off Re: JOIN: Joshua Fox

From: H C (lphege@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 06 2006 - 19:09:37 MST

You can't really agree or disagree about hard take-off.

If the resources are available for hard take-off, then it happens. If
computational resources are more limiting, then it won't be so hard of a
take-off. How much resources are necessary for take off are strictly
dependent on the actual specifications of the design.

Unless you have an implemented design, you shouldn't be confident in the
least about how hard you expect the take-off to be. Although certainly we
would desire the take-off to be hard, and that is what would be strived for.

-hegem0n