Re: Self Improvement

From: Peter de Blanc (peter.deblanc@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jan 27 2006 - 21:45:55 MST

For the sake of clarity, I should point out there were some
organizational problems with my original post. At certain points in the
post, I was simply classifying different learning methods by level of
organization, and at other points I was discussing which learning
methods might be useful, and I did not clearly indicate where I was
doing this.

In particular, I was not suggesting that foreign languages, sports,
martial arts, video games, or meditation are useful for Seed AI
Wannabes.