Re: time reversed entanglement?

From: Patrick Crenshaw (patrick.crenshaw@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 21 2006 - 23:31:21 MST

The key thing to remember here is that when they say "information"
they don't mean something that *we* can use but something that
communicates state information from one *particle* to another. Another
way of saying that is to say that all this backward in time stuff goes
out the window as soon as a measurement is made. One difference
between quantum and classical information is that quantum information
is lost when a measurement is made (and you get classical information)
while classical information is not lost.