Re: SL4?

From: Michael Vassar (michaelvassar@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 18 2006 - 12:32:49 MST

Well, if you have anything to say, please do so, and try to improve the
average post quality.

I'm not sure whether calling upon the more clueful lurkers to post more
often can be effective. Studies show that the most incompetent people in a
domain are often the most deluded regarding their competence, especially
when competence is hard to measure objectively (e.g. not arithmatic or
spelling). Where competence is objective, if at all possible people find
ways of being proud of incompetence.

At any rate, I will try. Please people. If you know what you are talking
about, speak up. We need to know you are there and that we aren't speaking
to an empty room.