Re: The influence of skeptics.

From: Richard Loosemore (rpwl@lightlink.com)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 17:16:49 MST

Do you understand anything about statistical measurements, fudley?

Eliezer: would you like to step in and explain to this guy what it
means for there to be a significant difference in the scoring of two
groups of people (distinguished by their self reported "belief"), one
group scoring above chance and the other below chance, when the scoring
should be completely random for both groups, according to the normal
laws of physics?