Re: The influence of skeptics [WAS Re: no more lottery talk]

From: Richard Loosemore (rpwl@lightlink.com)
Date: Mon Jan 02 2006 - 09:08:05 MST

It has been pointed out that I should provide a reference to the
experiment that I referred to below: the one I know of was done by Carl
Sargent, but I cannot remember which one. Will have to do some
checking. Heck, I'm out of date on this stuff: I stopped doing
parapsychology back in the mid-80s.

More generally, though, it is difficult for me to pick one reference on
this: if you go to the literature and look up "sheep-goat effect" you
should find hundreds of examples.

Richard Loosemore.