Re: AI-Box Experiment 3: Carl Shulman, Eliezer Yudkowsky

From: Russell Wallace (russell.wallace@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 19:49:11 MDT

On 8/22/05, Tennessee Leeuwenburg <hamptonite@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe I am mis-understanding something about the nature of the scenario.

I don't know what actually went on of course, but I'm going to guess
what happened was that none of the three Gatekeepers had ever been on
the receiving end of "reality distortion field" level charisma before;
it's not something you come across often, and I can testify from
experience, it can leave you going the next day "why the hell did I do
that?".

- Russell