Re: HUMOR: Open Letter to Kansas School Board

From: Matt Arnold (matt.mattarn@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 10:41:44 MDT

The word theory is used in science to mean a model or framework
describing the behaviour of a natural or social phenomenon.
Intelligent Design, like every flavor of creationism, provides no
alternative model or framework, but is a claim that the phenomenon
being described-- evolution-- doesn't exist. It shouldn't be dignified
with the use of the word theory.
-Matt