RE: The grey goo draws closer

From: mike99 (mike99@lascruces.com)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 12:08:53 MDT

I went to the online article, then took the CNN poll (see results below) at
12:08 pm June 6. It seems that most people are not worried about this
technology.

Regards,
Mike LaTorra

Are you concerned by the prospect of self-replicating machines?

Yes 35% 565 votes

No 65% 1041 votes
Total: 1606 votes

This QuickVote is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those
Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed
to represent the opinions of Internet users in general, nor the public as a
whole. The QuickVote sponsor is not responsible for content, functionality
or the opinions expressed therein.