Re: Humans are not equal.

From: Giu1i0 Pri5c0 (pgptag@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 10:14:08 MDT

I often think some other people are complete assholes. Since I am now
in an argument with someone, let's call him F, and believe he is the
ultimate asshole, I am emotionally inclined to agree with you at this
moment.
But then I try thinking rationally.
Perhaps F thinks I am a complete asshole. From his point of view he
may even be right.
Perhaps if we become immortal at some point we will be able to find a
win-win solution to our future disagreements by telepathic
communication and empathy boosters.
So even if I would like to beat the crap out of F's butt at this
moment, I would welcome him to immortality with open arms. This is too
important to be left to emotional reactions.