Essay summing up all my ideas - 'Towards a Science of Morality'

From: Marc Geddes (marc_geddes@yahoo.co.nz)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2005 - 21:02:52 MST

I've written an essay summarizing all my ideas on
morality. I argue for...you guessed it...Universal
morality. All my wacky ideas explained in one place
;) Need less to say, the usual proviso I now use
applies... all of it is highly speculative, not to be
taken too seriously at this stage. It is simply
intended to be read as a series of interesting
conjectures. All comments welcome. Here's the link:

http://www.sl4.org/wiki/TowardsAScienceOfMorality

=====

http://au.movies.yahoo.com