Re: Pocket Guide to the Singularity

From: Aaron McBride (aaron@apejet.org)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 18:41:43 MST

Thanks for everyone's feedback. I don't know enough about Kurzweil's
book to say for sure, but I think the shorter format will make it a lot
more accessible. It'll also give them a taste of what the Singularity
is without trying to tell them everything there is to know about it.

I'd still appreciate any help, but I have a feeling that I'm going to
have to prime the pump on this one by writing/organizing a big chunk of
it, and then waiting to see where it goes from there.

--
Aaron McBride
http://www.apejet.org/aaron/