Re: FAI (aka 'Reality Hacking') - A list of all my proposed guesses (aka 'hacks')

From: maru (marudubshinki@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2005 - 14:04:33 MST

Well, isn't having everyone get to the OP pointless? I mean, the salient
feature of an Omega Point is its infinite processing power, so it
doesn't matter
who or how many gets there, so long as they do, since they can recreate
everyone else.
So ethically, the optimal thing is to try to guarantee an arrival at all.

~Maru