Re: French paper on SIAI

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@mac.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 15:08:06 MST

On Nov 21, 2004, at 3:46 PM, Andreas Stuhlmüller wrote:

>> Excellent. Can someone provide a brief summary in English? My French
>> is pretty rusty, and I'm sure most folks can't read it at all.
>
> You might want to take a look at the Babelfish translation:
> http://tinyurl.com/43q5x

Of course, but my purpose in asking was to get a better, clearer,
easier-to-understand summary than reading the full article in Babelfish
English. Just as we expect everyone on this list can perform their own
Google searches, so can we all perform our own computerized
translations.

                Gordon Worley
             Phone: 352-875-5808
e-mail: redbird@mac.com PGP: 0xBBD3B003