Re: Tomorrow is a new day

From: David Clark (clarkd@rccconsulting.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2004 - 14:06:11 MST

It's funny how you (Ben) can so easily say that "the Cyc AI design is
incapable of achieving a high level of general intelligence" and you
responded so negatively to my criticism of your own design. You seem to
have all kinds of patience for Marc Geddes who refers himself to Einstein
but not much for critics of your work.

-- David Clark