motherboard blues

From: Martin Striz (metastriz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 09 2004 - 12:28:11 MDT

Hey folks. I know this is off topic, but I figured if anybody would be
interested, somebody on this list might be. Recently, I decided to build my
own computer, and I ordered this motherboard:

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=13-121-208&depa=0

Stupid me. Astute readers will notice something terribly wrong with the
backpanel I/O connectors. Yep, no hook up for the monitor. It wasn't until I
had everything installed and was gettting ready to plug in the keyboard, mouse,
monitor, etc., that I noticed this fatal flaw. Needless to say, I was pissed
off. So I ordered another motherboard from newegg.com, but I'm stuck with
this one, since their return policy states that I can only return it for the
same item. So basically I'm looking to recoup any amount that I can for this
item. If somebody wants an $87 motherboard for say $20 or $30 that's fine
with me. I just want to get rid of it and get something back for it.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Martin Striz