RE: Donate Today and Tomorrow

From: TC (tc@mindloss.com)
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 09:54:41 MDT

Yes, and that's the whole reason why SIAI is important. The threat of
nanotech etc. aside, AI is coming sooner or later anyway, and with it,
presumably, the Singularity. Given that, I'd much rather it come about at
the hands of the group that most emphasizes the necessity of Friendliness,
thus maximizing our shot at a "benevolent God".

TC