RE: Weaknesses in FAI

From: Maru (marudubshinki@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 23 2004 - 21:44:43 MDT

If what I ask has been beaten to death already, then please
someone direct me to the appropriate archive threads.
But Ben, what I asked was basically what part of FAI is least
supported by evidence, and taken most on faith? (I didn't want to
say it so baldly because it sounds insulting.) Should I
understand you to believe that Eliezar may have some nice
theories but has yet to produce code and validate himself?
~Maru